Need to send a communication to multiple users? Hubb makes it easy with the Custom Email tool!
How to Send Custom Emails
- Click on the Manage Emails tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the Custom Emails tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click Create New Email button
- Use the editor to create and edit an email:
- Click on Preview to preview the email while work is in progress.
- Click on Send Test Email to send a test email to the email address of the account you are currently logged in with.
- Click on Next to choose your email recipients.
- Choose Filters:
- Use filters to narrow down your audience.
- Available Users:
- Users listed in the "Available Users" section are dependent on your chosen filter options.
- The search function allows you to search for a specific name or email among the list.
- Populate the Selected Users list by clicking their name, or click on the Select All button to add all users currently listed.
- Selected Users:
- This section will show any user selected to receive an email.
- To remove any single recipient, click the "X" to the right of the recipient's name.
- To remove all recipients, click on Clear All in the selected users list.
- You will receive an “Email sent successfully!” confirmation.
Tips for success:
To start over from the beginning at any time, click Back to email dashboard.