Ready to log into Hubb? No problem! If you have received your email invitation into the Hubb site, logging in for the first time is easy!
This article will go over the steps you need to take to log into Hubb for the first time. This article assumes that you have already received your invite email. You need this invite email to be able to create your password. If you haven't received an email invite, but think you should have, be sure to check your "junk" inbox or contact your event coordinator.
Note: Your login credentials from the Call for Papers site will not carry over to the Hubb event site.
How to Create a Password
- Click on "click here" in your invitation email to access the event portal.
- Click on Username/Password link
- You may need to acknowledge you have read and accept the terms and conditions by clicking "I Accept", and then click on "Username/Password."
- Create your password, confirm your password, and click Register button
Great job! Now you've created a password. If you forget this password, you can use the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page to reset it.
How to Log In
- From the login page, click on Username/Password
- Enter your email address as the Username
- Enter your newly created password as the password.
- Click the login button.
Now you're ready to start exploring Hubb. Congratulations!