For best results, your profile image in Hubb must be formatted in a specific way:
- High resolution to avoid graininess.
- Square to avoid distortion.
How to Format Your Profile Image:
- Locate the image you want to use as your profile picture.
- Open the image inside of your preferred image editor.
- For this tutorial, we are using the default Windows photo editor.
- Click on "Edit" (shown in red)
- Click on "Crop and Rotate" (shown in red)
- Click on "Aspect ratio" (shown in red)
- Select "Square" from the drop down options (shown in red)
- Center the image in the middle of the square, and click "Done."
- Save your image by clicking "Save."
Now that your image is square, you are ready to upload your image into Hubb.
To learn how to upload your profile image, check out our article on uploading a profile or headshot image.