For bulk-loading multiple sessions see our article on Importing Sessions.
Tip - Be sure to add your session types and tracks before adding a session - see How to add a session type and How to add a session track. In addition to the standard fields, you will want to be sure all of your custom fields have been added before you add sessions - see How to add custom session fields.
Adding a session:
- Click on "Sessions" in the left-hand menu
- Select "All Sessions"
- Click the "+" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen:
- Select "Add Session" from the drop-down menu:
- Add the Session information
- Click the green "Save" button
There are 4 required fields when adding a session:
3.) Session Type
Once you add a session, you can come back and make changes or add more information, see View and Edit Sessions. You can also control who can view or make edits to most session fields. See Set Session Field permissions.