Your session details are important, so Hubb makes sure you have the ability to capture all the information you could possibly want.
In addition to the standard sessions fields in Hubb, you can create additional session fields as needed. These are called Custom Fields.
How to Add Custom Session Fields
- Click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Select Session Fields from the sub-menu that appears
- Scroll down until you locate the button that says Add new custom field
- Click the "Add new custom field" button
- On the new page, do the following:
- Select your Field Type
- Add your Field Title
- Select "Yes" for the Visible setting so you can see your new field
- Select "Yes" for the Searchable setting if you want the field to be searchable
- Select the permissions for different roles
- Click Save
Standard Session Fields
- Time Slot
*Pro tip! Commas are currently not accepted in any custom field data. When using fields as filters the option must match exactly (down to the case) to the data that has been associated.