Your session details are important, so Hubb makes sure you add information that is just for you.
In addition to the standard sessions fields in Hubb, you can create additional session fields as needed.
- Click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Select Session Fields
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Add new custom field
- Select your Field Type
- Add your Field Title
- Select "Yes" for the Visible setting so you can see your new field
- Select "Yes" for the Searchable setting if you want the field to be searchable
- Select the permissions for different roles
- Click Save
Standard Session Fields
- Time Slot
*Pro tip! Commas are currently not accepted in any custom field data. When using fields as filters the option must match exactly (down to the case) to the data that has been associated.