In addition to the standard session fields in Hubb, you can create additional fields as needed. These are referred to as Custom Fields.
How to Add Custom Session Fields
- Click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Select Session Fields from the sub-menu that appears
- Scroll down until you locate the button that says Add new custom field
- Click the "Add new custom field" button
- On the new page, do the following:
- Select your Field Type
- Add your Field Title
- Select Yes for the Visible setting so you can see your new field
- Select Yes for the Searchable setting if you want the field to be searchable
- Click Save
Note: commas are currently not accepted in any custom field data. When using fields as filters the option must match exactly (down to the case) to the data that has been associated.