Sometimes you need to invite just one more person. Or, sometimes a person you've already invited needs to have their invitation email resent.
This article will teach you how to send an invite email to a single person.
How to Send an Invite Email to a Single User:
- Click the Users tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click the All Users tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Use the search box to find the user, or scroll until you find their name.
- Click the User Details icon (paper with a magnifying glass).
- Click the Invite User button.
- If a user has already logged in, you won't see this Invite User button. Instead, you will see a button for Unlink Login.
- To learn more about this, see our article on resetting a user account.
- A pop-up window will appear with the email text.
- When you are ready to send the invitation email, click Invite User.
An email will be sent to the person within the minute.
To learn more about how to log in for the first time from this invitation email, check out this article.
Nice going! Once again, you're doing great.