Content is key and we know you want the best content for your event - so take advantage of our grading portal that you can tailor to fit your needs!
Grading questions are added under the sessions tab by type:
- Click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Click on Grading Questions
- Click Add new grading question
- Add new grading question text
- Select the desired Evaluation Type from the drop down menu (note that Evaluation Types are populated from your list of Session Types)
- Select the Type of question (more details below)
- Select the Required box if you want the question to be required
- Click Save
You can use different questions for each Evaluation Type.
Graders may be given one question or multiple questions to answer. AT LEAST ONE question (we recommend most) must offer numeric-ONLY answers. The numeric answers allow the system to calculate a percentage grade to make it easier for you to see scores at a quick glance.
More details on selecting the question Type:
Plain text - a single line open text field
Multiline Text - an open text field that allows multiple lines of text
Drop Down - creates a drop down list of predetermined answers (each possible answer on separate line) and allows the grader to only select one
Radio List - creates a list of predetermined answers (each possible answer on separate line) and allows the grader to only click on one
Multi Select List - creates a list of predetermined answers (each possible answer on separate line) and allows the grader to select as many as they deem relevant (you will need to provide a limit for the number of answers they can choose or leave it at 0 if you don't want to limit the number of answers they can choose)