To make things easier, we have reports specifically designed for Track Owners.
From the Track Owner portal, navigate to Reports on the left-hand menu:
From there, you have access to a variety of Standard and New Reports.
- Resource Report: Which sessions have resources uploaded and resource status (accepted, pending, declined)
- Event Session Report: Detailed report with every Session Field, Status of the Session along with Speaker information & Session Requests
- Track Ranking: Shows tracks rated by score, includes Track Name, Track Owner, Score, Number of Evaluations and Attendance based on schedule builder
- Speaker Report by Track: Accepted Speakers (each track is a separate report or click on All Speaker from All Tracks for complete listing) and all their profile details
- Filtered Sessions Report: Filter report by Time Slots, Room or Session Type before pulling report to drill down on accepted session information
- Call for Papers Report: Sorts and displays Session Title, Track, Time Slots, Room, Session Type, Status, and Speakers associated with the sessions
- Sessions Grid Report: Displays all Sessions with Locations, Time Slots, etc.
In addition to standard reports, Hubb offers a feature called New Reports that give Track Owners more flexibility over their reporting.
These report topics include:
- Session Management
- Speaker Management
- Sponsor & Expo
- My Reports
Any questions on reporting? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.