Hubb understands that it's important for you to convey all the information you need to your attendees. Custom Pages allow you to provide as much additional information about your event as needed.
From the Admin portal, click on Event > Custom Pages:
Next, click on Add Custom Page:
From here, you'll add all relevant information for your custom page.
- Navigation Title - page title will show on the tab your attendees will see
- Page Name - this name will be used in the page URL, so use only letters, numbers, underscores or dashes (no spaces)
- Location(s) - this is the location the custom page should appear in on your site
- Order - this is the order in which the custom page appears in navigation menus
- Page Content - you can use HTML or simply type your messaging using the WYSIWYG editor
When you're done, click Save. When you're finished, your new custom page will now appear in the sidebar (in the location you specified):
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.