Need one more page or maybe two for additional information for your attendees? Hubb allows you to create a custom page in your Hubb site for attendees:
- Click on "Event" in the left-hand menu
- Click on "Custom Pages"
- Click on "Add Custom Page"
- Add Title - page title will show on the tab your attendees will see
- Add Page name - this name will be used in the page URL, so use only letters, numbers, underscores or dashes (no spaces)
- Add Location - this is the location the custom page should appear in on your site
- Add Order - this is the order in which the custom page appears in navigation menus
- Add the body of your page - you can use HTML or simply type your messaging using the WYSIWYG editor
- Click Save
Success! You now have a Custom Page