When adding a session, you're required to add a Session Type. Session Types can be general names such as "Breakout" for sessions and "Breaks" for meals, or they can be more detailed names like "Panel Discussion" or "Roundtable."
Adding a Session Type
From the Admin portal, click on Sessions > Session Types:
Next, click on Add session type:
From here, add a Name for your Session Type.
- Evaluation Start Time refers to how many minutes after the session starts that evaluations can be available for attendees. If you're not using Hubb evaluations, you can leave this as the default.
- Evaluation End Date refers to the last date evaluations will be available for attendees. If you're not using Hubb evaluations, you can simply select last date of your event.
- Enabling Allow Presentation Download allows presentations to be downloaded in schedule builder.
- Enabling Allow View Attachments allows attendees to view attachments in schedule builder.
- Enable Capacity Validation will allow attendance capacities to be set for sessions in schedule builder.
- Enabling Shown in Filters will allow this Session Type to be used as a session filter.
- Enabling Custom roles allowed to attend limits which users are allowed to attend sessions of this type.
When you're finished, click Save.