When it comes time to invite users into Hubb, you have a lot of flexibility over how the invitation email appears.
- To learn how to invite a single user, check out our article on how to individually invite a user.
- To learn more about the invitation email, take a look at how to save changes to the invite email template.
How to Edit and Send Email Invites
- Select the Manage Emails tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on Invite Emails in the left-hand navigation.
- Use the Recipients drop down to choose which group of people to email.
- (Optional) Click on Show selected recipient list to the specific people in the group you selected.
- (Optional) Deselect the users who you do not want to email.
- You have the ability to edit the Subject, First Paragraph, and Last Paragraph.
- You cannot edit the second paragraph. This contains the login link that authenticates your users' first time accessing the site.
- The First Paragraph and Last Paragraph are WYSIWYG editors. For more information on how to use these, check out our article on how to use WYSIWYG editors.
- (Optional) Click the Preview email button to preview the email before you sent it.
- (Optional) Click the Send a test email button to save the changes you have made to the template, and to send yourself a test email.
- Click the Send button when you're ready to invite your users.