Hubb lets you upload your own custom floor plan for sponsor booths. This article will go over formatting the correct file type and the steps involved with uploading the file into the site.
Please note that there are a handful of requirements for uploading floor plans that will ensure success:
- The file must be a DWG (version 2013 or earlier)
- The booths need to be on their own layer
- The booths need to be enclosed Polyline/Rectangle entities
- The booth numbers need to be on their own layer
- The booth numbers need to be Text entities (try to avoid MText)
- The booth numbers must be fully enclosed inside of the booths (especially the origin)
- Other entities (stairs, doors, rooms etc.) can go on other layers which can be turned on/off in the tool
- Explode all block definitions. Block definitions create issues. For example, if all of the booths are included in a block definition, you will not be able to select a unique booth in Hubb once the floorplan has been imported.
- The floorplan in Hubb is generated using the model, not the layouts.
Uploading a New Floor Plan
|1. Navigate to the Sponsor & Exhibitor Portal|
|2. Click on Setup:|
|3. Click Floor Plan:|
|4. Click Choose file. Select the desired file and click upload|
|5. When you're finished, click Save.|
Note: uploading a new floor plan will overwrite the data of the previous file. If you already have reserved booths, that data will be deleted when you upload an updated floor plan.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.