Hubb allows you to use your Sponsor Logos anywhere you like! Through the use of our API, Sponsor Logos can be utilized in mobile apps, session catalogs, and more.
Once you have added your logo, approved, and published it in the Hubb site, there's one last step that needs to be completed in order to allow this data to come through the API feed.
This article will go over the final step to make this visible on sites and apps that are built off the Hubb API.
- Navigate to the Sponsor & Expo portal
- From the left-hand navigation, select Companies
- From the sub-menu, select All Companies
- From the list, choose a specific company by clicking on the details icon (paper with magnifying glass)
- Select the Resources tab
- Scroll to the bottom and locate the Logo dropdown menu.
- Choose the logo you wish to assign to this company
- Click Save
Great job! Now the logo will be available in the Hubb API, mobile apps, and session catalogs.
Still have questions? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.