(To upload a user resource instead of a session resource, check out our article on how to upload speaker resources.)
Please note: The maximum file size is 1.8 GB.
- Click on "My Sessions" in the left-hand menu
- Click on the Session Title to which you would like to add resources
- Click "Manage Documents"
- Click on the "Upload" button at the bottom of this screen
- Click on the "Choose File" button
- Find and select the document to upload
- Select the file type
- If the file type is not a PowerPoint or a Video, please select Resources
- Add a descriptive Title for the document
- (optional) Add a Description
- (optional) Add a Comment
- Content managers will be able to view your comments
- Click the green Upload button
To confirm the resource was uploaded, navigate back to the Manage Documents tab for that session and verify that the file is there.
You can review comments and actions taken on your uploads by clicking on the arrow next to the title of the document.
Comments and actions taken for the document will then appear below.
To learn more about these comments, take a look at our article on how to communicate through the manage documents tab.