Hubb allows you to download all your session resources in one go. Once you download the resources, they will be available to you in a .ZIP file.
Session materials will need to be in either Pending or Approved status in order to be exported. Declined resources will not be included in this export. To learn more about changing the resource status, check out this article.
Note: We recommends internet connection speeds of 3 Mb/s or faster, when downloading resources.
How to Export Session Materials
- Navigate to the Admin portal
- Click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Click on Import/Export Session Materials
- Click on Export All Session Materials
- (Optional) Check "Include Pending Resources" if applicable
- If this is not checked, only Approved resources will be included
- (Optional) Check "User Session Title for File Names" if applicable
- This will rename the file with Session Title as the filename.
- Click on Export Session Materials to download a ZIP file to your device.
Have any issues exporting these resources? Let us know at email@example.com! We're happy to help.