Feedback is important and we know you need a gauge for your content because you're the driver. Customize your Evaluation Questions for attendees to evaluate each session by session type.
To create Evaluation Questions:
- Select Evaluations from the left-hand menu
- Click on the session type you wish to add evaluations to
- Click on Add Question
- Add text for question
- Select Evaluation Type
- Select Type (if Drop Down, Radio List, or Multi Select List are chosen, answer options must be added one per line in Options box that appears)
- Click Required box if question should be required
- Click Save Changes
Note: A limit can be set for Multi Select List type to limit number of options that can be submitted for that question.
In addition to adding Questions, you can also add sections by clicking "Add Section" from the upper right hand side of the screen. Sections can be given Headers by:
- Clicking the pencil to the right of the Header field
- Entering your Header in the text box
- Clicking the green checkbox to the right of the field
- Clicking Save Changes