How to Add Custom Roles:
- Go to the Users tab in the left-hand navigation
- Select Custom Roles tab from the left-hand navigation.
- Click "Add Custom Role" button.
- Enter Custom Role information:
- Enter "Custom Role Title" (In the example, we used "Executive")
- Enter "Role Description"
- Click "Save"
- Confirm that the new Custom Role is on the list.
That's it for adding new Custom Roles! Now, it's time to put those Roles to use!
How to Assign Custom Roles:
- Navigate to the User's Profile for editing.
- For help with this step, take a look at this article.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the Custom Roles section.
- Add the Custom Role by clicking on the "+" next to the Role.
- Confirm that the correct role has moved from the left side of the container to the right side.
- Click the green Save button.