Meetings can be configured to need approval by a Staffing Lead.
If you're a Staffing Lead, and you need to approve some meetings, this article is for you! Read on to learn more.
How to Approve a Meeting Request
- An email notification will be sent to you, informing you of a new meeting request.
If you are not receiving email notifications, make sure that you have enabled "Send me email notifications" in your profile.
Check out this article to learn how to edit your profile.
- Go to your Hubb site, and make sure you are in the Staffing module.
If you need help switching between modules, take a look at this article.
- Click on the Scheduling tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Select Meeting Schedule from the menu.
- Click on the filter icon in the top right.
- Select Meeting Status.
- Select Pending Approval from the drop-down.
- Locate the meeting you want to approve.
- Click the edit pencil icon in the top right portion of the screen.
- Click Approve Request in the top right of the screen.
- Review your meeting confirmation details.
That's it! Great job! Repeat this process for any other meetings you'd like to approve.