To import sessions, you will need to upload a spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet Configuration Details:
- Obtain a template for the spreadsheet from Hubb. This can be done by going to Sessions, Import Sessions, and then clicking "download a template”.
- For a successful import using the template, do not delete the first two example rows of the template.
- Title, Description, Session Type, and Track are required fields for a successful import. All other fields are optional.
- Make sure to save the document as a “.xlsx” or “.csv” file.
How to Import Sessions in Hubb:
* Note: before importing sessions, Tracks must already be set up in your event
- Click Sessions
- Click Import Sessions
- Click the Choose File button
- Select your file to upload
- Click Import
- Review the imported sessions
- Click Save to complete