Need to send bulk notifications to multiple users?
- Click Admin
- Click on Manage Emails
- Click on Custom Emails
- Click on Create New Email
- Use the editor to create and edit an email:
- Click on Preview to preview the email while work is in progress.
- Click on Send Test Emailto send a test email to the email address of the account you are currently logged in with.
- Click on Nextto choose your email recipients.
- Configure your recipient options:
- Choose Filters:will filter the results for the Available Users. Click here to learn more about Custom Email Filters.
- Available Users:will show users according to the chosen filter options.
The search function can search through this list by users’ names.
Populate the Selected Users list by clicking their name, or click on Select All to add all users currently listed.
- Selected Users will show any user selected to receive an email.
To remove any single recipient click the X to the right of the recipient’s name in the selected users list.
To remove all recipients click on Clear All in the selected users list.
- To go back and edit any content in your email click on Editat the top.
- Click on Nextto review your email parameters.
- Review your completed email before sending:
- Click on the to send a carbon copy to any email recipient.
- After reviewing your email click on Send Nowto send your emails.
You will receive an “Email sent successfully!” confirmation.
Tips for success:
To start over from the beginning at any time click Back to email dashboard.