Easily make changes to multiple Sessions at once by bulk editing!
How to "Bulk Edit" Sessions
- From the Admin portal, click on Sessions in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select All Sessions from the sub-menu.
- Notice the check-boxes on the left portion of the grid.
- Use the top-most checkbox to select all the sessions currently in view.
- Use the checkbox on a specific session's row to select that session for editing.
- Keep going until you've selected all the sessions you intend to target with this edit.
- For one of these sessions you've selected, click on the cell of the column of the field you want to edit.
- For example, if you want to edit the session's Session Type, click within the Session Type column.
- Make the necessary edit.
- Click Done when ready.
- Select the green Continue button to update all selected sessions with the change.
- Notice that all selected sessions have been updated.
- NOTE: Previous data in this field will be overwritten with the update. Please be cautious when bulk editing.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Not seeing columns for the fields you need?
Check out this article!
Have any further questions? Feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.