Your Speakers and Session Owners have the ability to upload various session resources, such as Powerpoint presentations, PDF files, or videos. As an Admin, you have the ability to view and approve those resources.
How to View Session Resources
- Go to Sessions in the left-hand navigation
- Select All Sessions in the left-hand navigation
- Use the search, filters, or scroll to find a session
- Note: The Resource Report will help you verify which sessions have attached resources. To access this, go to Reports > Standard Reports > Resource Report
- Once you find your session, click on the Session Details icon
- Select the Managed Documents tab
- Click the Download link to download the resource
Approving/Rejecting Session Resources
Once resources are uploaded, you can approve, reject, and comment on the resource. This is a quick and easy way to communicate with your Speakers or Session Owners.
Note: resources will remain in pending status until they are set to approved or rejected.
To approve/reject your resources:
- Navigate to the Managed Documents tab for the Session
- Click on Approve or Reject
Once your resources are approved, you can publish them by clicking the Publish link.
Setting a Session Resource Deadline
Admins can set a specific date and time by which users must submit their resources.
To do so:
- Make sure you are in the Admin portal
- Select Event from the left-hand navigation menu
- Click Setup Properties
- Click on the Event Options tab
- Click the Edit details button
- Under the General heading, locate the setting called Session Resources Deadline
- Edit the date and time to the appropriate deadline
- Click the "Save" button on the top right or bottom left of the page.
Once finished, you'll notice that the "Upload" button is no longer available after the deadline you choose. Need to extend the deadline? No sweat! Just follow the above steps to choose a later date.
Note: This feature is only available for Admin users.