Hubb makes it easy to manage your Sponsor and Exhibitor resources! Your first step is to set up your acceptable file types, to make sure you're getting the right resources for your event.
This article will go over how to configure the Resource Types for file uploads from your Sponsor/Expo users.
Setting Up Sponsor Resource Types
- Navigate to the Sponsor & Exhibitor module, using the drop-down menu in the top right corner
- Select Setup in the left-hand navigation
- From the sub-menu, select Setup Properties
- Choose the tab for Resource Types
- Click the Edit Details button either on the top right or bottom left of the page
- Give your Resource Type a name in the text box
- Click the Add Resource Type button
- Enter more details about this Resource Type
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page when you are ready to save
Great job! Now when your Sponsors go to upload a company resource, they will have a filetype to select from in the drop-down menu.