As an admin, you are able to lock a session so that users who are not Admins cannot make changes to that particular session.
Prior to locking any sessions, you must enable the session-lock option within your event site.
- In the left hand sidebar of the Admin Portal, Click on "Event" and then select "Setup Properties"
- Click "Edit details"
- Navigate to the "Event Options" tab
- Check the box next to "Allow admins to lock and unlock sessions from being edited":
- Click "Save"
You can now choose to lock a session to edit:
- Select "Sessions"
- Choose "All Sessions"
- If you have added "locked" to your summary view settings (click here for an article on changing your summary view settings) you can lock a session from the all sessions view by clicking on the lock symbol next to the session so that it is locked, and then clicking save:
- You can also lock a session when viewing its details by clicking the lock symbol at the top of the page and then clicking save: