Custom Roles can be used to manage user access to certain sessions. As an Admin, you can configure sessions to only be visible to users with a specific Custom Role. This restriction can be placed on the Session or Session Type level.
Custom Roles with Individual Sessions
- Navigate to the Session you wish to restrict to a Custom Role
- On the Session page, scroll down until you see the field Custom roles allowed to attend
- Use the little plus icon to select which roles are allowed to view information about this session
- Click Save when you are done
Custom Roles with Session Types
- From the Admin portal, select Sessions in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select Session Types in the sub-menu
- Click on the name of the Session Type that you would like to restrict based on Custom Role
- On the Session Type page, locate the setting for Custom roles allowed to attend
- Click inside the textbox that reads Select Role(s) and choose which Custom Roles should have access to the sessions within this Session Type
- Click the Save button when you're finished
Any questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.