As you're getting your site ready for Meetings, there are a few Event settings that need to be configured in order make the most of the Meetings functionality.
Configuring Event Options for Meetings
From the Admin portal, click on Event > Setup Properties:
Click on the Event Options tab:
Scroll down to the Calendar Items area and review the Disable calendar items for meetings through the API setting.
- If this box is unchecked, the system will email calendar invites to the user when a meeting is booked. If unchecked, the system will not send calendar invites, which means users will need to log in to the site to view their meeting schedule.
Next, take a look at the Schedule Builder area below and review the following settings:
- Disable Community: community is a feature that Hubb offers. Since the Meetings module depends on the Community functionality, this setting should be unchecked.
- Attendee Profile Disabled: since you most likely want this setting to appear in the user's profile, this setting should be unchecked.
- Attendee Search Disabled: this setting enabled Attendees to be able to search for other Attendees when using the Meetings module. Since this is required for users to be able to book meetings with others, this setting should be unchecked.
- Meetings Disabled: this setting turns the Meetings module on/off in the site. This setting should be unchecked.
If any changes have been made on the Event Options page, make sure you hit the Save button when you're done.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.