Hubb understands the importance of a strong visual design, so we let you customize the look and feel of your site to your heart's content. You have the full power of CSS at your fingertips!
This article will teach you how to apply your custom CSS to your Hubb site.
Note: Please have a .CSS file ready to upload in order to make the most use of this article.
Uploading a .CSS file resource
Follow the instructions in this article to upload a .CSS file into the site as an "Event" resource. Make sure the file is saved as a .CSS file type.
The system recognizes when a CSS file has been uploaded, and automatically makes it available for use in the next step.
Setting the CSS URL
- Ensure you are in the Admin portal
- Select Event from the left-hand navigation
- Click on Event Branding
- Click the "Edit Details" button
- Notice the Custom CSS URL field and click on the little arrow to expand the drop-down menu
- All CSS files uploaded as Event Resources will appear in this drop-down.
- Tip: On this page, you'll find a CSS template that can be used as a basis for your designs.
- Choose your desired CSS file
- Click the Save button when ready
Note: If you don't see your changes take affect immediately, please try refreshing the page.
Voila! Welcome to the world of custom styling! Your site now has that flair that only you could provide.