Hubb gives you complete control over the deadline for Session Resources. You can let your users uploaded resources to their sessions right up until a specific date and time, set by you!
This article will teach you how to set this deadline in your site.
Note: This feature is only available for Admin users.
Setting the Session Resource Deadline
- Make sure you are in the Admin portal
- Select Event from the left-hand navigation menu
- Click Setup Properties
- Click on the Event Options tab
- Click the "Edit details" button
- Under the General heading, locate the setting called Session Resources Deadline
- Edit the date and time to the appropriate deadline
- Click the "Save" button on the top right or bottom left of the page.
Once finished, you'll notice that the "Upload" button is no longer available after the deadline you choose. Need to extend the deadline? No sweat! Just follow the above steps to choose a later date.