You can save the Hubb site as a web app onto your phone. This allows your users to access the siite, even though we don't offer a native mobile app. You can use the "Add to Home Screen" function on your phone to save the Hubb website as an icon on your home screen, giving it the look and feel of a native mobile app.
This article will teach you how to set the Web App Icon in your Hubb site, so that you can control the look of the icon that gets saved to the home screen of the device.
How to Set the Web App Icon
- From the Admin portal, go to the Mobile tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Select the Mobile Web Setup sub-menu option.
- Click the "Edit" button in the top right to edit these fields.
- Locate the Web App Icon field
- Click on "Choose File" to select the image from your computer
- Once you have uploaded your icon image, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: You will need to be logged in to the site on your device before you "Add to Home Screen" for this to work. This will not work on the login page.
You can verify that you are fully logged in by checking the URL of the page. The URL should be formatted like [event name].hubb.me. If you are seeing hubbauth.hubb.me, you are not on the right page for the icon to apply. Make sure you are fully logged in.
Still have questions? Reach out to Hubb Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.