We understand how important it is for you to gather the right information about your sessions. Among the Custom Fields you can add to your sessions in Hubb, the Nested Fields option provides your users a list of options indexed by categories. Nested Fields operate very similarly to a Multi Select List.
Note: you can also add nested fields to a user profile as custom profile field.
Setting Up Nested Fields (in Sessions)
- From the Admin portal, click on Sessions in the left-hand menu
- Click on Session Fields
- Click on Add new custom field (top right corner)
- From here, select the Nested List option and enter any fields/options you wish to gather (note: to mitigate confusion, we recommend keeping your list levels to a minimum):
- When you've finished, click Save.
- To add your newly created Nested List to your summary view, click on Summary View Settings in the left-hand menu.
- From here, navigate to the box that reflects the type of Session in which you'd like your Nested List to appear. For this example, we're going to assign our "Nested Fields Topics" list to All Sessions by clicking the add (+) button next to the list name:
- Your newly created Nested List will now appear under All Sessions.
Note: nested fields can only act as a multi-select list.