Like all web platforms, you may encounter an occasional error when using Hubb. Thankfully our support team is here to help diagnose and fix these issues. Lets go through a couple of items to include in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us resolve things as quickly as possible.
Saving the Console Log
This is the piece that can help us the most when it comes to tracking errors down. The following instructions will work in either Chrome or Edge browsers.
- Do not refresh or browse away from the page with the error.
- Open the console window based on your operating system:
- Windows: Press Ctrl+Shift+J
- Mac: Press Command+Option+J
- Right click anywhere in the console log area and select the "Save As..." option.
- Save the log text file and attach it to your support request.
Saving the Network Log
This is very similar to the above steps, these instructions will assume that you have the console window open.
- Click on the tab labeled "Network"
- Reload the page via Ctrl+R
- Once the page finishes loading, right click and select "Save all as HAR with content"
- Save the file and attach it to your support request
Still have questions? E-mail email@example.com and we can help!