The 'All Up Sponsor and Exhibitor' report lists all sponsors and their details (category, address, staffer names, and more).
Each line displays the following about a sponsor or exhibitor:
- Sponsor Id: The unique identifier for that sponsor in Hubb.
- Type: The Sponsor Type that was configured by the event admin (such as Gold, Bronze, and so on).
- Category: The category this sponsor was placed in by the event admin (such as exhibitor, sponsor, and so on).
- Company Name: The company name in the Hubb system.
- Staffers: This will show all the staffers.
Be sure to scroll horizontally to see all the information about each company that is available in Hubb. Data may include:
- Company Facebook/LinkedIn/other social media pages.
- Mailing address.
- Booth Number.
- Promotion name (for instance, if they’re offering a special prize or giveaway at their booth).
- Any other useful information about the company.
All custom fields are displayed as columns to the right of Staffers and are in alphabetical order.
Still have questions? Shoot us a message at email@example.com