This report lists all sponsors and their details (category, address, staffer names, and more). Each line shows the following about a sponsor:
- Sponsor Id: The unique identifier for that sponsor in Hubb.
- Type: The Sponsor Type that was configured by the event admin (such as Gold, Bronze, and so on).
- Category: The category this sponsor was placed in by the event admin (such as exhibitor, sponsor, and so on).
- Company Name: The company name in the Hubb system.
- Staffers: This will show all the staffers.
Be sure to scroll horizontally to see all the information about each company that is available in Hubb. Some of the things event admins might enter in Hubb are:
- Company Facebook/LinkedIn/other social media pages.
- Mailing address.
- Booth Number.
- Promotion name (for instance, if they’re offering a special prize or giveaway at their booth).
- Any other useful information about the company.
All your custom fields are displayed as columns to the right of Staffers and are in alphabetical order.