The 'Meeting Details for Sponsor Staff' report displays all the meetings that sponsor staff participated in. As an Admin, you may see multiple sponsor businesses listed.
|Tip: To scroll horizontally more easily, we recommend that you view the report in Full Screen. (To access the Full Screen option, you must first scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and use the scroll bar there to navigate all the way to the right. Then scroll back up to the top of the page and you’ll see a “Full Screen” option at the top right of the report. Once you’re in full screen view, you can use Escape to return to a standard view at any time.)|
On the left-hand side you have the option to filter by Meeting Type, Meeting Status, and Sponsor Staff Name. Select which sponsors you want to focus on, or select "All" to see all data.
To the right of the filters, you will see the details for the meetings:
- Sponsor Name: The sponsor’s company name (this should just be your own company, unless you are associated with more than one sponsor).
- Sponsor Staff Name: The staff member who participated in the meeting.
- Meeting Type: The type of meeting that was selected. Note that these are pulled from meeting types the admin created in the event.
- MeetingId: A unique identifier for the meeting, set by Hubb.
- Meeting subject: If this an expert meeting (one where the meeting type has “Does this meeting require experts” set to Yes), the subject is always Expert Meeting. Otherwise, this is the subject entered by the person who initiated the meeting.
- Meeting status: Cancelled, Pending Approval, or Approved.
- Meeting time slot: The date and start and end time of the meeting.
- Location: If in person, this is the physical location. In virtual events, this location can be any meeting room the admin created or a custom location.
- Participant Role/Name/Email: On separate lines, there is information about each participant in the meeting (their role, name, and email address). Note that if a Hubb user has more than one role, all their roles are listed, separated by commas.
- Participant Invite status: Whether the participant accepted the meeting invite. Possible statuses are Accepted, Declined, or Pending.
- Meeting CheckedIn: Yes or No, this column shows whether a meeting attendee checked in in person (for virtual events, this data is captured by whether they accepted the invite).
- Created Date: The date the meeting was requested in the Hubb system.
- Additional information: This column displays any additional meeting data that was entered by the meeting requestor.
Still have questions? Shoot us a message at email@example.com