The 'Individual Sponsor' report is only available to users with the Expo role in Hubb.
The data shown in this report:
- Attendees Visited: the number of times the sponsor page has been visited. Note that one person visiting multiple times will be counted for each time they visited, so this number does not necessarily reflect the number of unique users who visited the page.
- Attendees Favorited: Number of users who clicked the star to mark this sponsor page as a favorite.
- Live meeting room visits: This is the number of times the “Join live meeting room” button was clicked. As is the case with other numbers in this report, one person clicking multiple times will be counted for each time they clicked, so this number does not necessarily reflect the number of unique users who visited the live meeting room.
- Video Views: The number of times the sponsor video was started.
- Resource/Video downloads: The number of times any user clicked to initiate a download of any resources or videos posted on the Sponsor page. Note that the same user could be counted multiple times, this doesn’t count unique users.
- Meetings across all booth staff: This is the total number of meetings that staff members had with any attendees at the event. It adds together all the meetings each staff member had to give one total.
- Attendee Leads: These are the names and email addresses of all the people who clicked the “Email me more” button.
Note that the report will be empty if no one has ever visited the sponsor page.
Still have questions? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org