NOTE: This report was formerly named Chat Details.
The Chat Transcripts report displays chat transcripts for each session and/or sponsor, as well as information for every user who participated.
Room Name: the sponsor /session name containing the chat.
Room Type: displays whether the chat was in a session or sponsor page.
Total Number Posts: The total number of posts in the chat (this does not count unique users, since one user could make multiple posts).
Unique Users: The total number of unique users who posted in the chat.
Message text/User Name (and other user information): The full text of each chat message and information about who posted it.
The report also displays Total Event Posts and the Total Unique Users Posting.
- Total Event Posts is the total number of posts made across the entire event site.
- Total Unique Users Posting is the total number of unique users that have posted to a chat, whether it is on a session page or a booth.
There are a few things to know about this report, because of the way the data is collected:
- If posts were deleted or moderated, they may still be here depending on when the chat was synced w/database.
- If a user was deleted in Hubb, they will still show up in transcript. And if a user’s name was changed in Hubb at any time during the event, that user may appear as NULL in the report.
- If two Hubb users have same first/last name they will show up as a single user in this report, as chat only captures first and last names).