As an Event Admin, you’ll be interested in a “birds-eye” view of everything going on at your event, from the number of attendees at different sessions to the amount of traffic the different sponsors are getting throughout your event. In the list below, links go to articles with details about that specific report.
|Tip: If you’re new to Reports, be sure to check out the article on navigating reports for more about how to access reports and use filters and other tools to drill down to the data you want.|
- Email merge fields - Displays all available fields that can be merged into your emails.
- Unaccepted Invites - Lists all users who have not accepted the invitation into Hubb and their invite URLs
- User Details - Returns all users and their profile fields.
Attendee Engagement Reports:
- Chat Transcripts - Displays chat transcripts for each session and/or sponsor.
- Daily Logins - Displays a count of user logins by day and details for each user.
- Overall Event Evaluations - Displays all submitted event evaluations and their details and averages.
- Sessions Added to Schedule - Shows which attendees added which sessions to their schedules and lists all sessions with their attendee count.
- Session Evaluation Details - List all evaluations filtered by session type and displays all the evaluation responses.
- Session Evaluation Summary - Lists all sessions and their evaluation averages.
- Virtual Event Overview - Lists all virtual attendee views of Community and Sponsor pages, overall page views, and more.
- Virtual Session Engagement Overview - Lists all session page views, scheduled session attendance numbers and more.
- Virtual Session Attendance Details - Lists attendee details for those who visited the session details and provides information about video views.
- Detailed Grading - Lists all standard session details and each grader's scores.
- Grader Stats - Shows all grader session assignments and completions, followed by more details in a chart.
- Grading Summary - Lists grade averages for each session.
- Meeting Counts - Displays a chart of the number of meetings by day, and when they were created. This report shows if your attendees are most active during the event or pre-event.
- Meeting Dashboard - Displays the total count of meetings by type and day, lets you filter by meeting type, status, and more.
- Meetings List - Lists all meetings, showing the percentages of approved meetings and of invitees who accepted meetings.
- Meetings Top Ten - Lists the users and companies that have the most scheduled meetings.
Session Management Reports
- Event Session Details - Displays every Session Field, and Status along with Speaker information & more.
- Resources - Shows which sessions have resources (such as PPT or videos) attached to them and the status of the resources (such as pending or accepted).
- Session Change Details - Shows who was the last person to modify a session and at what time.
- Session Requests - Shows all session requests (a need for certain equipment or space) by session, track,
- Session Standard Data Visuals - Displays standard session data in a graph.
- Session Summary - Displays session summary details in graphs.
- Session Video Player Details - Lists all sessions and their video players.
- Sessions Grid Report - Shows session schedule information with Time Slots and Locations.
Speaker Management Reports
- Speaker Conflicts - Shows if a speaker is double booked for sessions they accepted during the conference.
- Speaker Details - Lists all speakers’ details, including their custom profile fields.
- Speaker Engagement - Displays graphs of speaker activity, including login, photo upload and profile completion (all required fields are complete)
- Speaker Track Report - Displays a graph of the number of speakers per track and their speaker details
Sponsor & Expo Reports
- Individual Sponsor Overview – Displays overview of sponsor information on a dashboard (only accessible to users with the Expo role)
- All up Sponsor and Exhibitor- Lists all sponsors and their details (category, address, staffer names, and more).
- Meeting details for (Your) Sponsor Staff - Shows all the meetings that sponsor staff participated in. If you’re an admin, you may see multiple sponsor businesses listed. If you’re a sponsor, you’ll just see your own business information.
- Sponsor resource download details - Shows all sponsor resources (such as PPT or videos) and which users downloaded them.
- Virtual Sponsor Attendee Lead Details - Lists all attendees who visited each sponsor page and clicked "Email me more information."
- Virtual Sponsor Traffic - Shows sponsor page views and sponsors favorited, as well as more detailed information about how attendees interacted with sponsor pages.
- Virtual Sponsor Visit Detail - Lists attendee details for those who visited the sponsor booths.
- Hours Worked per Staffer - Lists the overall total hours staffers have worked.
- Staffing Schedule by Staff – Displays staffing schedules by staff.
- Staffing Schedule by Workgroup - Displays staffing schedules by workgroup.